Cameco Charity Golf Tournament
August 19 @ 8:30 am – 1:30 pm
Step onto the Golf Course to Step Up for Mental Health
Cameco is excited to announce the inaugural Blind River Cameco Charity Golf Tournament will take place on Friday, August 19, 2022 at Huron Pines Golf & Country Club in Blind River. All funds raised from the tournament will benefit the Cameco Fund for Mental Health. These funds will be disbursed to organizations undertaking charitable projects that promote or protect mental health in the Blind River area.
Step Up for Mental Health, powered by Cameco, recognizes the importance of, and need for, mental health resources in the local community and that funding for mental health services is essential to helping improve access and support for those who need it.
Through the Step Up for Mental Health initiative we want to promote a healthy lifestyle, involve our employees, and support mental health projects that will make a difference in our community.
In order to have the maximum benefit to the community, we need your help. We are looking for golfers, sponsors, and prize donations.
- All sponsorship options include signage at the course
- Most sponsorship options include golfers
- Click here to see the various packages
- Every participant receives one raffle ticket, with the option to purchase additional tickets at the tournament or during registration
- Prizes to be announced soon!
All money raised supports the Cameco Fund for Mental Health in Blind River.